- Registration: In order to register, you need to share some personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. You do not have to be a registered user to visit this Site’s web pages. However, you will have to register if you want to place orders or make full use of our services.
- Making a purchase: When a customer places an order on this Site, the payment is handled by the fulfilling store. Our customers should feel confident that the personal information is transmitted over secure servers. This information is necessary to properly process your order.
- We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For example, we use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) authentication to guarantee the confidentiality of online transactions made on this Site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to us over the Internet help protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Within 1 business day