Your Safety is Our Responsibility
At Worldstore365, our relationship with our customers is very important! We are respectful about the privacy concerns of the visitors to our website: www.Worldstore365.com. Worldstore365 also recognizes the valuable potential of technology to help people communicate with the company whose website they visit, particularly through customer databases.
Worldstore365.com is committed to providing our customers with a secure website to shop, among other things, ensuring that their personal information is transmitted over secure servers. Personal information transmitted by our customers will never be sold or given to any other company. We will only collect personal information that is necessary to properly process our customers’ orders. Our systems limit access to this information only to employees who may need it to process the orders. To complete a credit card transaction, the pertinent credit card information is securely forwarded to our credit card processor for authorization. Worldstore365 guarantees that our customers will only pay for those items which they have actually authorized.
Please, read the following information to learn more about how and why we collect information and how the information is safeguarded.
What and When Personal Information is Collected
Worldstore365 will ask you for your information, including some personal data, if you use any of the services below: Note: If you decide not to provide information, you may not be able to use some of our services.
- Registration: In order to register, you need to share some personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. You do not have to be a registered user to visit this Site’s web pages. However, you will have to register if you want to place orders or make full use of our services.
- Making a purchase: When a customer places an order on this Site, the payment is handled by the fulfilling store. Our customers should feel confident that the personal information is transmitted over secure servers. This information is necessary to properly process your order.
How Worldstore365 Protects Your Information
- We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For example, we use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) authentication to guarantee the confidentiality of online transactions made on this Site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to us over the Internet help protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Unfortunately, despite all of our efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. This reality is true of all Internet use. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 1 business day
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
How Worldstore365 Uses Your Personal Information
Worldstore365 collects personal information to enable you to use our services and make them more rewarding. Some information may be used for internal purposes, such as studying our customers’ preferences. We may also use your information to contact you for account and promotional purposes.
Who Views Your Personal Information?
Worldstore365 may only share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraud, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. They have access to information needed to perform their functions, but may not disclose your personally identifiable information for other purposes.
Children Under 13
Worldstore365 does not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13. This policy is designed to protect children. Law of various countries requires us to take special steps to safeguard children’s privacy. If you register with us and we discover that you are under the age of 13, we will delete your registration. We will not send you a message if we do this. If you are under the age of 13 and want to make a purchase, please ask a parent to place the order for you.
Note to Parents: If your child is under the age of 13 and has become registered using a false age, please notify us, and we will immediately close the account and nullify all personally identifiable information collected from your child.
Cookies on www. Worldstore365.com
We collect some anonymous information about how you use this Site by setting and accessing Cookies on your computer. These Cookies track information such as how often you visit this Site, what pages you view, and where you go after you leave this Site. The Cookies track your computer, not you. They are not connected to any personal information about you. This information will be in the form of a “Cookie” or similar file and will help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor a website or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences or make shopping and purchasing merchandise more convenient for you. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.